Employment Insurance Benefits - This event has already occurred
Wednesday, October 19, 2022 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Virtual / Online
View on Google Maps
Topics to be discussed:
- Employment Insurance (EI) benefits (types of benefits, benefit eligibility and calculation, family supplement, payments, duration, reasons for separation, earnings on separation, etc.)
- The online application (including the importance of the EI claim confirmation page)
- NO Reports
- Respective responsibilities (claimant’s and Service Canada’s)
- Earnings during benefit period
- Benefit repayment
Presented by: Service Canada
Please register here.
Asha Panchal | firstname.lastname@example.org or call905-275-2369 Ext. 3240.
- Newcomers / Permanent Residents
Employment (Job Fair, Job Search, Career Assessment, etc.)
Indus Community Services
Image of flyer:Employment Insurance Benefits