Pathways for Internationally Educated Nurses
Thursday, September 29, 2022 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Virtual / Online
View on Google Maps
Key components of the program:
- Learn about the requirements for working as a RN/RPN in Ontario
- Hear from representatives from the CARE Centre for Internationally Educated Nurses
- Learn about alternative career options and education pathways
- Meet and connect with other newcomers
RSVP by Thursday, September 8th to:
Jenna Maingot | firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-275-2369 Ext.1287.
Please register here.
- Newcomers / Permanent Residents
Employment (Job Fair, Job Search, Career Assessment, etc.)
Indus Community Services
Image of flyer:Pathways for Internationally Educated Nurses