Build Your Digital Skills for the Workplace - 25 Hours of Free Online Instruction
Monday, September 26, 2022 5:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
View on Google Maps
This course will teach you how to use essential office tools such as Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides to create and collaborate effectively in the workplace.
▪ Preparing professional word documents
▪ Managing data with Sheets
▪ Using filters, formulas, and functions
▪ Making survey forms
▪ Creating quality presentations
▪ File management and collaboration
A certificate will be awarded upon course completion.
Call or email to register at: 416-244-9980 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Newcomers / Permanent Residents
Skill Development (Computer Class, etc.)