Build Your Digital Skills for the Workplace - 25 Hours of Free Online Instruction - This event has already occurred
Thursday, September 22, 2022 5:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Upcoming Dates:Tuesday, September 27, 2022 5:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, September 29, 2022 5:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
View on Google Maps
This course will teach you how to use essential office tools such as Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides to create and collaborate effectively in the workplace.
▪ Preparing professional word documents
▪ Managing data with Sheets
▪ Using filters, formulas, and functions
▪ Making survey forms
▪ Creating quality presentations
▪ File management and collaboration
A certificate will be awarded upon course completion.
Call or email to register at: 416-244-9980 or email@example.com.
- Newcomers / Permanent Residents
Skill Development (Computer Class, etc.)