Junior IT Analyst Program Information Session - This event has already occurred
Tuesday, November 24, 2020 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
View on Google Maps
Are you 18-29 years old? Begin Your New Tech Career!
Complete the online Junior IT Analyst program in only 15 weeks. Program is fully funded (no-cost) for accepted applicants.
NPower has dedicated Job Developers who help successfully place 82% of students who complete the program in IT positions within 6 months of program completion.
Job Training - Certification - Professional Skills - Life skills - Job Placement
- Young adults ages 18-29
- Completed high school diploma or GED, earned inside or outside of Canada
- No prior IT knowledge is required
- Unemployed or underemployed
- Facing financial challenges and barriers to employment
- Advanced English language proficiency – Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) of 6/7 or higher in speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Successful completion of program assessment, which will determine the NPower Canada program best aligned with your skills, knowledge and goals
- Strong, demonstrated motivation to work and learn
Applications strongly encouraged from members of equity-seeking groups including women, black, indigenous and other racialized youth, LGBTQ2S+ youth and youth with disabilities.
SPACE IS LIMITED, PLEASE REGISTER IN ADVANCE
Employment (Job Fair, Job Search, Career Assessment, etc.)
COSTI Employment Services Mississauga
Image of flyer:NPower - Junior IT Analyst Info Session November 24 2020.pdf